Call for Nominations - Chapter Secretary
Are you interested in joining the Chapter Committee and taking on the role of Chapter Secretary? Have a look through the responsibilities below. Give myself or Bart a call to discuss then send an email to Director@HOGGippsland.org.au and tell me about yourself and why you would be the best person for the job!
Bart will be with us until end June 2020 so there will be plenty of time for a healthy hand over.
- Assists the Sponsoring Dealer and Chapter Director in upholding the “Annual Licence for H.O.G. Chapters”.
- Oversees the administrative needs of the chapter:
- Keeps minutes of all chapter meetings, including “Annual Chapter Business Meeting”.
- Ensures that all insurance requirements are met.
- Oversees Membership Officer position to:
- Ensure that chapter members have current H.O.G. memberships.
- Enroll new chapter members.
- Administers annual chapter member renewal process.
- Ensure that the most current officer and chapter address information is on file with H.O.G.
- Maintain annual Chapter Membership Enrollment Form and Release on file for each member.
- Submits the following forms/reports to H.O.G.:
- H.O.G. Chapter Licence Application (once a year, by 31 December).
- Other reports and forms as requested.
- Obtains, files and maintains records of all insurance forms, including release and injury report forms.
- Administers the annual chapter business meeting.
- Submits corporate state annual report to proper state office (or chapter attorney), if applicable.