Assistant Safety Officer- Tony 'Kiwi' Williams
Hi all as you can guess I'm a kiwi
I have been in Australia since 1990 . I moved over here after retiring from the New Zealand armed services. I have been around bikes since the age of 13 . My first bike was a Yamaha mr50 then they only got bigger from there right up to my new 2018 fatboy . Now I'm living the dream.
Kiwi joined the Chapter in February 2018 and has served as Assistant Safety Officer. He's been in Australia since 1990 crossing the ditch after retiring from the New Zealand Armed Services.
Kiwi has been around bikes since the age of 13. His first bike was a Yamaha mr50 then they only got bigger from there right up to his new 2018 Fatboy. Now he's living the dream.
Kiwi spent three years as an army medic, three years in the New Zealand ambulance service and 13 years in st John's Ambulance Division. Coupled with 40 years riding experience he will a real asset to have on our Safety team!
- Assists the Sponsoring Dealer and Chapter Director in upholding the “Annual Licence for H.O.G. Chapters”.
- Provides Motorcycle Safety Foundation type information to members.
- Educates members about the Safe Rider Skills program.
- Assists the Road Captain in planning routes for chapter rides.
- Assists the Road Captain in educating members about group riding techniques.
- Assists the Road Captain in informing chapter members of any hand signals used by the chapter.
- Assists in the collection of signed release forms.