Road Captain - Andrew Inger
I grew up riding trail bikes on the farm and in the bush.
Thought I better go legal and got my license as soon as I was old enough and rode trail bikes to work. When I got off my P’s I bought my first road bike a CB 750 Supersport.
For many years I dreamed of owning a Harley! On my 50th birthday I finally got that Harley, a 2009 Fatboy. One year later I bought a touring bike as well, a 2015 Ultra Limited.
So now I walk into the shed and think what bike will I ride today? The Fatboy with attitude or the bagger for comfort.
I love riding and have done 45,000kms on the Fatboy and 16,000kms on the Ultra. Looking forward to sharing the road with you all.
- Assists the Sponsoring Dealer and Chapter Director in upholding the “Annual Licence for H.O.G. Chapters”.
- Assists in planning routes for chapter rides.
- Assists in keeping the chapter informed of all H.O.G. programs.
- Educates chapter members about group riding techniques.
- Informs chapter members of any hand signals used by the chapter on group rides.
- Assists in obtaining signed release forms for chapter rides.
- Acts as a guide for organised chapter rides.
Ph: 0488 066 572